<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Peacock Grade 12's







Who is your grade 12 buddy? What did you like about Peacock?

14 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear brodee . he is coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. I like cus it is big

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My buddys name is Jordan.I like my buddy he is coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.peacokc is HUGE and the GIM.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Justin.Thank you. I like pecock becuase it has lots of stairs. I got a note book and a pencil,it has stars. we went in to there class.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear mike
Thank you for being my reading buddy I had alot of fun Ill never for get you evry wednsday you came I liked alot.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear ericka thank you for taicking me on a scavenger hunt. peacock had a humungis gym. i got a pencil a note book. i went to there class.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daer Sarah,THANK YOU for all
you done for me.I will miss you.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika and me had fun wen we plad skcaventrhunt it wus fun.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skavenger hunt was Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraet.
I liked it aaaalot.
Simoen this is yours.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favrit thing about peacock
school is the jym and the stag
bi bi .

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear samantha I love you
you are the best
grade 12 parners I love you.
I like the cookies and the
hunt I love it.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is jacob.I like my grade
12 buddy.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daer sheresha I will miss you veary veary very much. you are nice I loved it it was grat and veary veary veary good.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY BUDDY'S NAME IS JORDAN HE IS MY BUDDY TO HE MADE ME A GLASS OF WATER HE IS THE BESTIS BUDDY IN THE WHOLE INTIRE WORD HE MAKE'S SILLY JOKE'S HE IS IN GRADE 1112 SPLIT HE RAEDID THE INSTUKSINS HE NOW'S ALL MATH QESTINSE'S I SAY AND THE BIGIST MATH QESTINSE'S HE AWSOMEIST AWSOMEIEST AWSOMEIST AWSOMEIST FANTASTICK COOLIST BESTI'S BUDDY IN THE WHOLE INTIRE AND GAVE ME A CARD OF HIS WHOLE INTIRE CLASS

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the gum the best end
the scavenger hunt and
my parnar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home