posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:46 PM
go to the beach.
I am going swiming.
I will miss MRS UBELL and MR OSBERG.I want have a house becouse I live in an aparment.
tody im going swimming and ride mybike and go to my cusin houws
GO SWIMING THIS YEAR
I like the summer.Last summer I went for a hike with my ant and uncle.
play video games, play outside, andwatch tv.
i will play on my slip and slide i will miss mrs ubell.
I will miss school the thing I will miss math and spaecly Mrs.Ubell. In the summer I will swiming,play with Polly, and go to my baby siters.
Im matty im play this summr in my pool.
I will miss Mrs.Ubelland Mrs. Keeier because I'm moving, so I am changing schools.I am going to go swimmimg, and play in my new backyard.
the summr is very hot the and
I will miss Mrs Ubell and forholidays. I will play with my friends.
I will miss Mrs. Ubell.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I'll miss reading your blog, grade one. Have a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
go to the beach.
I am going swiming.
I will miss MRS UBELL and MR OSBERG.I want have a house becouse I live in an aparment.
tody im going swimming and ride my
bike and go to my cusin houws
GO SWIMING THIS YEAR
I like the summer.
Last summer I went for a hike with my ant and uncle.
play video games, play outside, and
watch tv.
i will play on my slip and slide i will miss mrs ubell.
I will miss school the thing I will miss math and spaecly Mrs.Ubell. In the summer I will swiming,play with Polly, and go to my baby siters.
Im matty im play this summr in my pool.
I will miss Mrs.Ubell
and Mrs. Keeier because I'm moving, so I am changing schools.
I am going to go swimmimg, and play in my new backyard.
the summr is very hot the and
I will miss Mrs Ubell and for
holidays. I will play with
my friends.
I will miss Mrs. Ubell.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I'll miss reading your blog, grade one. Have a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home