<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rain


It is raining and raining. What do you like about the rain? What do you do when it is raining?

19 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE PLAYING IN THE PUTLE'S

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like jumping in pudles. I am going to jump in pudles

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing only in rain and wind. I dont like rain with wind but I like only rain.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stay in side. my favret part is staying in side.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the rain bee buces it helps plans

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the smell of the rain.
It smells soooo fresh.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the rain the rain is mud

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when water falls.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love rain becas they give us rin bos.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when I go in the rain

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the rine my fafrit
seson is spring

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain is butaful rain is nice rain
rain is the bist seasun

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Polly the thing
I like about rain is some times
there's a rainbow that's my
favourite part.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Polly the thing
I like about rain is some times
there's a rainbow that's my
favourite part.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Polly the thing
I like about rain is some times
there's a rainbow that's my
favourite part.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Polly the thing
I like about rain is some times
there's a rainbow that's my
favourite part.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i play in the pudl and the rain smells fresh.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is what I like about the rain. I like caching the rain with my mouth.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the rain but if its pouring out I only like it a bit but when the growned is really dry we need even peopol need rain to live becuas plants need rain and to have bred you need wheet that grows in fields. When its raining I talk on the phone or have a friend over or I would draw a picher for Mrs.Ubell or watch TV or play on the cinputere or play my game boy or play with my brothers game cube or just play with my brother or I would play by myself or with my webkinz or my favrite cat and her name is kitty or I would take a nap in till supper and then after supper I would well I dont know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home