posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:53 PM
I like tulup beacuse they are nice
My fafrt caind of flowrs are roses but the stem is poity!!! what are your vavrt fioas??
i like rosis becose they smell nisl like stobery
I like otlips and prenyrs and a sunflowers sunflowers I love flowers.
i like flowere thay are red flowere
I like otlips oreing ma flowers
TOLIPS I LIKE THE TOLIP IS RED AND THE SHAP IS THE SAME ONE AS ALL WASE
i like the yellow flowers.
vilits and rosis are my fav cind of flower one is red and the other is blue.
I LiKe rad Flowers and I rad Flower and rad and rad and rad Flowers
I like yellow flowers.
A puleas came to tlke about bike saetea
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
I like tulup beacuse they are nice
My fafrt caind of flowrs are roses but the stem is poity!!! what are your vavrt fioas??
i like rosis becose they smell nisl like stobery
I like otlips and prenyrs and a sunflowers sunflowers I love flowers.
i like flowere thay are red flowere
I like otlips oreing ma flowers
TOLIPS I LIKE THE TOLIP IS RED AND THE SHAP IS THE SAME ONE AS ALL WASE
i like the yellow flowers.
vilits and rosis are my fav cind of flower one is red and the other is blue.
I LiKe rad Flowers and I rad Flower and rad and rad and rad Flowers
I like yellow flowers.
A puleas came to tlke about bike saetea
Post a Comment
<< Home