posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:30 PM
I lrnd to bee saf to day we hato waie a hlmit.
A polease came to tlke about bikesafetea
i fell off my bik and got hrt
I now abte a plesh
Today we had a plesofsr to tech us how to put on a halmet to caep us saft on a bacck you hav to beabl to tuch the grond
i fell off my bik
it/s vary importint to wher A helmit on when your rideing your bike.
I lrnd at shood have halmit it is Police Man
I lrnd
I
I liKE THE POliCE Man beacuse has iS ThE TECHiN US HOW TO LORN TOO
I promis,thatI will lisin to my teetr
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
I lrnd to bee saf to day we hato waie a hlmit.
A polease came to tlke about bikesafetea
i fell off my bik and got hrt
I now abte a plesh
Today we had a plesofsr to tech us how to put on a halmet to caep us saft on a bacck you hav to beabl to tuch the grond
i fell off my bik
it/s vary importint to wher A helmit on when your rideing your bike.
I lrnd at shood have halmit it is Police Man
I lrnd
I
I liKE THE POliCE Man beacuse has iS ThE TECHiN US HOW TO LORN TOO
I promis,thatI will lisin to my teetr
Post a Comment
<< Home