mrs.Ubell I will miss SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I want to be in your class agen .
15 Comments:
Dear,Mrs.Ubell,
I will miss you.
You are the ''BEST'' Teacher Mrs.Ubell. I love your music.
dear mr. osberg I like your games.
MRS SINGBEIL YOU HAVE BEST RITTING
mrs.Ubell I will miss SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I want to be in your class agen .
Dear mrs ubell have a great weekecnd. i hope to see you agein.
dear mrs.ubell
you are the bast teacher
dear....''mrs.Ubell I will miss you.
Dear Mrs.Abbott,
I hope you have a halladay mrsabbott.good by it is from abang.
Dear Ms. Singbeil
you have the best ritting
DEAR MR.OSBERG THANK YOU FOR BEEN
MY TEACHER
Dear Mrs Ubell Il miss you so so so so so so so so so so much.
deer miss singbeil thk you
for hipng mymaf
Dear Mrs.Hardwa I hope I am in your class when I am in grade three but I am in grade one right now I love grade one.
Dear Miss Brown I'm Theo's littel
sister why do you give him
alot of HOMEWORK?
Dear Mss Nicklsen thanks for last year.
Post a Comment
<< Home