posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 9:48 AM
i think we will see peapull in gall
I LIKE THE POLICE STATION
At the police station I wneot to loin what not to do when you are jriving
I THIK MY MOM IS KOMING POLICE STATION
I Will LiKe I Will Play I Will have fun
I know that wher going to see cop cars and tons of cops and I wont to know when thairs a bad guy arownd.
i see i pne
I see a bog .
iwill play then i will go to the police station
i see i poiice station
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
i think we will see peapull in gall
I LIKE THE POLICE STATION
At the police station I wneot to loin what not to do when you are jriving
I THIK MY MOM IS KOMING POLICE STATION
I Will LiKe I Will Play I Will have fun
I know that wher going to see cop cars and tons of cops and I wont to know when thairs a bad guy arownd.
i see i pne
I see a bog .
iwill play then i will go to the police station
i see i poiice station
Post a Comment
<< Home