<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Police Station


Today we went to the police station - we became junior police members after we made a promise! What did you learn at the police station today?

17 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE lrnd not to tuch uthrs stuf.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lord to not tosh. i like the poles stash.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned hoe to not run when the police car is coming!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

l like the police man

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promis \ thati would listen

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promised to help him

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOD TO not go fast on red lis

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We whet to the police station we made a promis that we lisin to our thechr.And stop at a red lite.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESTHRDAY WE WENT TO THE POLIC STATION. I LEARND TO WEAR MY HEALMIT

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prsmis to hlmat I ril

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Like To go to The police station I Had fun

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of us got bagis and tattoos and a picher and promist to helpt the cop.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we went to the police station we learned about wearing a helmet

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we went to The police station

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lirnd and i prumes at i shird stop when i whie on the rode

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we LOWN about The police he siad if we see Police car we half to get out the car he siad like taht he siad too US

 

Post a Comment

<< Home