posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:01 AM
i wont mir ubll back by tommoro
WE well mess ross school . ever kid well mess ths school.
I LIKE ROSS SCHOOL. AND I NEVER WANT TO MOVE TO A NEW SCHOOL.ROSS IS THE BEST.
i love ross school becuse i love to read.
I love ross becees I have fun with Line and Denice and Sofia what do you like about ross???
i love ross school i do love this school
I like To Big We Love Ross school
we love Ross School I like you Ross School I have fun tow Ross School
I love ross i'm going to miss ross and my favrit part of scool is meeting new friends.
I liked the soing and the boys
I like the way she sing
I likes the son
i love roos school becuse it is fun you shold go to this school and save ross school
Good Morning!Did you know I also attended Ross School when I was in Grade 7 & 8. I will miss this school as much as you will. I will also miss all of you.Mrs. Rasmussen
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
i wont mir ubll back by tommoro
WE well mess ross school . ever kid well mess ths school.
I LIKE ROSS SCHOOL. AND I NEVER WANT TO MOVE TO A NEW SCHOOL.ROSS IS THE BEST.
i love ross school becuse i love to read.
I love ross becees I have fun with Line and Denice and Sofia what do you like about ross???
i love ross school i do love this school
I like To Big We Love Ross school
we love Ross School I like you Ross School I have fun tow Ross School
I love ross i'm going to miss ross and my favrit part of scool is meeting new friends.
I liked the soing and the boys
I like the way she sing
I likes the son
i love roos school becuse it is fun you shold go to this school and save ross school
Good Morning!
Did you know I also attended Ross School when I was in Grade 7 & 8. I will miss this school as much as you will. I will also miss all of you.
Mrs. Rasmussen
Post a Comment
<< Home