<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shirley Johnson

What did you like about the Shirley Johnson concert?

14 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liket the son sheey san the son.I likt wus littl blak bags.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for teching us some soeg it was very very fun.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likeyou

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked her sing and she is nise

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHIRLEY J0HNSON CAME TO OUR SCHOOL.I LIKETH HER SONGS

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirley Johnson came to Ross she sang to us it was fun!! my favrt song was tell the throth what was your farit song?

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i likeed hre sing it was nis and i likeed hre

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for teaching us how to sing

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirley Johnson I Love Your Sing I Love Shirley Johnson To Sing

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reiie liked her singing.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reiie liked her singing.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love shirley johnson to sing for to me to sing.

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the songs that she sange my favrit ones are for it's the little things that count and tell the troth.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like her song her song wes nice at all her song wes nice at all and I love her song cuse she wes sing nice and I went she come to school agen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home