posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:03 PM
I LIKE THE MUSEUM.
I like the museum it wus so fun we had a gud toor.
i likes the blue car
I like the cars.
today we went to the museum.did you like the museum.
at the MUSEUM I SEEN THE CARS AND TRUCKS AND THE AIR PLANES TOO.
I liked the museum it was fun.
Today we went to the museum we lirnd how to toke to aothr plans and make ice crim it was cool.
At the musum I saw a car
I LOVE MUSEUMS THEY ARE RILY RILY FUN BECAUSE YOU CAN BERTEND TO DRIVE A AIRPLANE
i likeeb it it was fun it is fun
I Ride The Train. I Had Fun. I See The Car. I Had Fun. I Love The Museum.
I went in the plane and I seen motols. and I seen some engins.
i like the museumdo you no why
I Love To Play at the Museum.
on the museuM we see a Air plen and we half so fun and we see trik there is meny thing I love the Museum and we eat ice cream our cless has ice cream all the cless has ice cream we has so fun
Post a Comment
<< Home
17 Comments:
I LIKE THE MUSEUM.
I like the museum it wus so fun we had a gud toor.
i likes the blue car
I like the cars.
today we went to the museum.did you like the museum.
at the MUSEUM I SEEN THE CARS AND TRUCKS AND THE AIR PLANES TOO.
I liked the museum it was fun.
Today we went to the museum we lirnd how to toke to aothr plans and make ice crim it was cool.
At the musum I saw a car
I LOVE MUSEUMS THEY ARE RILY RILY FUN BECAUSE YOU CAN BERTEND TO DRIVE A AIRPLANE
i likeeb it it was fun it is fun
i likeeb it it was fun it is fun
I Ride The Train. I Had Fun. I See The Car. I Had Fun. I Love The Museum.
I went in the plane and I seen motols. and I seen some engins.
i like the museum
do you no why
I Love To Play at the Museum.
on the museuM we see a Air plen and we half so fun and we see trik there is meny thing I love the Museum and we eat ice cream our cless has ice cream all the cless has ice cream we has so fun
Post a Comment
<< Home