<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Monday, June 04, 2007

A sentence

A sentence starts with a capital and ends with a period.

The big brown dog is my friend.

Can you write 2 sentences.

11 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At chrtch I have fun. I like to play with Ebony.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heven a friand. His name is musa.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ross School.It is sumer outside.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love sumer becase its fun. You can play lots of gams.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love The Puppy And The Car. The Car Is Gray.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SUMMR BEECUSE I CAN GO TO THE BECH. I like Isabella.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love to go is sunny sum.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ILIKE TO PLAY WITH The litte dinosaur. I LIKE THE PUPEY

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fend is nise. It is a she. Her name is trinity. She fun.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LiKe THE TOIS.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE circus was fun and cool. there was a elefint and acrobats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home