posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 11:00 AM
I like meme mermade.It is fun.
my fevret is fox
my best one is hipy hipow
I Love Mememorm Animated Alphabet
My fevret is chese chmuc and sade sal what is your fevret??
My fevrit soing is ch .
MY FAV IS THE LETR X IS IN MY NAYM AND THE DUR 1 IS ALIEXS.
My Fevret is chese chmuc. and rose rocon. and I Like to sing
My fav is baby barnaby becuse it is funny at the end.
I like Rosey rakoun it is fun.
my fevret is lesy lamb becos it is fun.
my fav is poleypanda becues it stos with my name
I LIKE THE THIK THOUNY THIN BECUSE I LIKE HIM.
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
I like meme mermade.It is fun.
my fevret is fox
my best one is hipy hipow
I Love Mememorm Animated Alphabet
My fevret is chese chmuc and sade sal what is your fevret??
My fevrit soing is ch .
MY FAV IS THE LETR X IS IN MY NAYM AND THE DUR 1 IS ALIEXS.
My Fevret is chese chmuc. and rose rocon. and I Like to sing
My fav is baby barnaby becuse it is funny at the end.
I like Rosey rakoun it is fun.
my fevret is lesy lamb becos it is fun.
my fav is poleypanda becues it stos with my name
I LIKE THE THIK THOUNY THIN BECUSE I LIKE HIM.
Post a Comment
<< Home