posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 12:19 PM
My noow school is king jorj it is a noow nis school.
king gorg has lots of klases some have some klases
I saw the jim and i saw my clasroom it was nise
I Love The New School The New School Is So Big School I Love The School
I love the new school.I think it is nice.
My New School Is If I can eaT.
prinss othar I like the in side
I wet to post otrfr.
I had fun seeing the whole school it was vary exciting to see the school.
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
My noow school is king jorj it is a noow nis school.
king gorg has lots of klases some have some klases
I saw the jim and i saw my clasroom it was nise
I Love The New School The New School Is So Big School I Love The School
I love the new school.I think it is nice.
My New School Is If I can eaT.
prinss othar I like the in side
I wet to post otrfr.
I had fun seeing the whole school it was vary exciting to see the school.
Post a Comment
<< Home