posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:34 PM
I like the beach.At the beach .I can see fesh.I can play beach boll.
I LOVE TO PLAY BALL
i codel play with the ball and i codel la udnre the ubrala.
At the beach if I an unebrella and a ball with the ball I would play catch.
if i was in the i would play ball
if i was at the beach i would lay down. and i would play with the boll
When I go to the bech I play in the water with a ball.
I code have a tane under the umbella to keep cool and the beach ball i will play with it
I Love To Play Ball At The Beach. I Had Fun. I Love The Sun
if i had a ball i wold play.
I like To Play AT fun To he is Gid for Bech.
if I wes at the beach I well play with the ball. I well play the ball in the ocean. do you konw the beach is nice to play insid. I love the beach. love Intisar.
Waen I go to the beach I will play
I cud play beachboll i cud go undr my umrla.
I wuold play doge ball and I will laye under the unberela.
Post a Comment
<< Home
15 Comments:
I like the beach.At the beach .I can see fesh.I can play beach boll.
I LOVE TO PLAY BALL
i codel play with the ball and i codel la udnre the ubrala.
At the beach if I an unebrella and a ball with the ball I would play catch.
if i was in the i would play ball
if i was at the beach i would lay down. and i would play with the boll
When I go to the bech I play in the water with a ball.
I code have a tane under the umbella to keep cool and the beach ball i will play with it
I Love To Play Ball At The Beach. I Had Fun. I Love The Sun
if i had a ball i wold play.
I like To Play AT fun To he is Gid for Bech.
if I wes at the beach I well play with the ball. I well play the ball in the ocean. do you konw the beach is nice to play insid. I love the beach. love Intisar.
Waen I go to the beach I will play
I cud play beachboll i cud go undr my umrla.
I wuold play doge ball and I will laye under the unberela.
Post a Comment
<< Home